Next Gen ELA: MCAS 2.0, Testing Strategies and Review [On-demand video]

Next Generation ELA: MCAS 2.0, Testing Strategies and Review [WEBINAR]

Authored by Joan Reissman, Narrated by Greg Cunningham

Preparation for English Language Arts in the Next Gen ELA MCAS

This recorded webinar will provide specific strategies for students to use during online testing, including a review of the technology enhanced format used by the English/Language Arts MCAS test and an explanation on how to make the best use of tools available when answering questions. Strategies are provided to prepare students for the specific types of questions featured on the upcoming English/Language Arts MCAS test.

Companion on-demand webinar: Understand the Changes in the ELA Next-Gen MCAS 2.0 [WEBINAR]

Meet the new MCAS with confidence and success.

JFYNet’s software offers many accommodations for students who may need specialized help.

These include speech to text, highlighting, the ability to hear passages read aloud, options to summarize passages by paragraph, and the ability to create notes on the screen in “whiteboard” style. Further options are available via Chrome Extensions, which can be found here.

We can also assist you in tracking and measuring student progress, as we always have, and in assessing the individual needs of your students, which may invoke the accommodations listed above. If any of your students need extra help or attention, contact your Blended Learning Specialist for further details and assistance.

Check out the other JFYNetWorks Next Gen MCAS 2.0 resources.

HOW ARE WE DOING?
In our pursuit to serve up content that matters to you, we ask that you take a couple of minutes to let us know how we’re doing? Please click here to be navigated to our JFYNet Satisfaction Survey. Thank you!